Who is Tulsi Gabbard?
Tulsi is the first female combat veteran to ever run for president and the first female combat veteran ever elected to Congress, along with Tammy Duckworth.
Gabbard has served for eight years on the Foreign Affairs, Armed Services, and Homeland Security Committees, where she’s been intimately involved with sensitive, national security issues.
A war veteran of two tours of duty in the Middle East and presently a Major in the U.S. Army Reserves, Gabbard has long been an outspoken critic of regime change wars and the new cold war.
Having experienced first-hand the true cost of war, Tulsi made a personal vow to find a way to ensure that our country doesn’t continue repeating the mistakes of the past, sending our troops into war without a clear mission, strategy, or purpose.
Join the movement where every issue is approached through the lens of what will best serve the American people, secure our country, and promote peace.
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep the conversation respectful. No personal attacks or insults against another user. We are a community who can disagree without being disagreeable.
- No bullying, harassment, threats, or stalking.
- No pornography, extreme gore, or other 18+ material.
- Do not promote or encourage self-harm, suicide, violence or harm to others.
- No illegal activity, links to illegal material, or buying, selling, or facilitating illegal goods and services.
- No doxxing. Don’t reveal someone else’s personal information.
- Don’t post spam, or spam other members’ feeds.
- No “trolling” other users. We want to engage in honest, thought-provoking conversations.
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy.